ONLINE ADVANCE WINTER PRICES (FROM 24TH NOV 2023 – 9TH FEB 2024)
Individual Admission (3-64yrs) – From £19.00
ON-THE-DAY WINTER PRICES (FROM 24TH NOV 2023 – 9TH FEB 2024)
Individual Admission (3-64yrs) – £29.00
Essential Companion/Carer* Admission – Free
- You are able to save up to 30% when booking in advance, online. Due to dynamic pricing on our ticketing system, prices will vary depending on availability and peak days. Please note, we cannot guarantee prices will remain the same for any set period.
- Any discount percentage mentioned is against the gate price and is subject to change due to dynamic pricing.
- Discounts can be available up until midnight on the day before your visit.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Unfortunately, we do not accept any documents or IDs on the day, all guests who require an essential companion must apply online at least 10 working days in advance of your visit, through our partner, Nimbus.
Nimbus Disability will individually assess your needs, with the help of your supporting documentation and statements through their detailed application process, to determine if you qualify for a free Essential Companion ticket.
If you are successful, an essential companion ticket can be collected from the Tickets Office on the day, you will need to provide your details issued by Nimbus or show your Access Card if you have upgraded. An essential companion wristband can also be collected on the day from the wristband office, provided they are accompanying the guest requiring support who has purchased a wristband themselves. You will need to show your essential companion admission ticket to redeem this.
Please click here to apply.
STANDARD ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDE:
Embark on a thrilling Safari Drive-through, where you’ll encounter incredible animals such as the majestic giraffes, impressive rhino, beautiful deer, two prides of lions and more!
Explore more on foot as you delve into Reptile World, watch the lively antics of penguins in Penguin Cove, take a deep dive into the underwater world of the Aquarium and meet adorable red pandas in the Red Panda Retreat. The Creepy Crawlies exhibit showcases a diverse array of insects and arachnids. Explore the mysterious Twilight Cave and come face-to-face with bats and nocturnal creatures. You can also feed and interact with vibrant birds at Lorikeet Landing and witness the intelligence of sea lions in an engaging Sea Lion Show.
Take a walk around our new areas and visit the African Walking Trail to see elephants, giraffe and rhino on foot! Then head over to see the stunning big cats in Tiger Tropics and Lion Ridge.
Step back in time in the Ice Age exhibit and explore the prehistoric wonders of the Land of the Living Dinosaurs.
Head down to the African Village to marvel at the incredible hippos in Hippo Lakes, witness the playful antics of meerkats in Meerkat Mayhem, and get up close to charming lemurs in Lemur Woods. For the little ones, Boj’s Giggly Park is a playground of fun and excitement. Throughout the day, don’t miss the chance to engage with the park’s dedicated animal experts during daily feeds, talks, and captivating animal encounters.
FREE RETURN VISIT
Entitling the vehicle and online pre-paying occupants to an admission-only return visit to West Midland Safari Park, within six months. Date restrictions apply. Find out more on our Free Return Ticket FAQ page.
Free Return Codes are ONLY sent to guests booking online in advance and are not included in the discounted group and school prices, Combi Tickets or special evening event tickets.
Whether you are arriving by car, coach or minibus, there are no parking charges for our guests!
Tesco Vouchers can be used to purchase Admission-Only tickets, at the gate only. Please exchange your points for a voucher for West Midland Safari Park and arrive with this voucher code to purchase tickets at the gate. Tesco Vouchers are not valid against any extras: animal food, guidebooks, ride wristbands, minibus tours, annual passes, or anywhere else in the Park. Tesco Vouchers are not valid against extras or on special events such as Santa Safari; upgrade fees apply to see Santa subject to availability. Tesco vouchers do not qualify for our free return offer.
Enjoy a whole year of exciting days out, special events and incredible animals!
We have four types of Annual Pass available…
Guests booking tickets on the WMSP website are entitled to a Free Return Visit, within 6 months from the date of their visit. Instructions on how to book your Free Return are provided by email after your visit date; this email is sent within 24 hours after visit. Please check your junk mail folders as sometimes our emails can fall in there.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Return Codes will not be valid during any school holiday dates, during any special events or evening events, nor on any Bank Holiday dates. Free Return Codes would not be valid on the following dates: 28th October – 5th November 2023, 23rd December 2023 – 7th January 2024, 10th – 18th February 2024, 23rd March – 7th April, 4th – 6th May, 25th May – 2nd June, 19th July – 1st September.
- A Free Return Code is only sent when guests book online in advance. Guests who arrive without pre-booked tickets will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit.
- Free Returns are valid for Admission only for the same number as paid for guests on your original online tickets and do not include any extras or wristbands.
- Free Return Codes are valid for 6 months from the date of your first visit and no extensions will be considered.
- Free Return Codes will not be issued to guests who have purchased a Lantern Festival ticket.
- Guests will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit if using any amount of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers.
- Upgrade fees apply to see Santa on valid days during our Santa Safari event.