FREE RETURN VISITS
WMSP FREE RETURN VISIT OFFER
Guests booking tickets on the WMSP website for visits from 1st October 2020 will receive a Free Return Code which is valid for 6 months from the date of their visit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Return Codes will not be valid during any school holiday dates, during any special events or evening events, nor on any Bank Holiday dates.
- A Free Return Code is only sent when guests book online in advance. Guests who arrive without pre-booked tickets will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit.
- Free Return Codes will not be issued to guests who have purchased a Lantern Festival ticket.
- Guests will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit if using any amount of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers or Asda Fun Packed Summer Vouchers to purchase tickets, or when purchasing tickets to special events.
- Free Return Codes would not be valid on the following dates: 23rd – 31st Oct 2021, 18th Dec 2021 – 3rd Jan 2022, 19th – 27th Feb 2022, 9th – 24th Apr 2022, 2nd May 2022, 28th May – 5th Jun 2022 and 23rd Jul – 4th Sept 2022.
- Upgrade fees apply to see Santa on valid days during our Santa Safari event.
We now ask all guests to give their vehicle registration number when booking. You will need to return in the same vehicle in order to gain free entry. If the registration does not match, the full price will need to be paid on the gate.
West Midland Safari Park reserves the right to amend or alter the conditions of issue associated with the Free Return Visit offer, or to withdraw the promotion entirely, without any prior notification.
Similarly, should West Midland Safari Park suspect that a Free Return Ticket has been wrongly or falsely amended or altered in any way to gain free admission unlawfully, the ticket will not be accepted and free admission not be granted.
Terms of entry when using a printed Free Return Ticket
Guests who still have printed Free Return Ticket (last given out in March 2020) can gain free entry in the car with the recorded registration, and the number of paying occupants shown on the ticket, as per the dates specified on the ticket.
Booking online is essential – www.wmsp.co.uk/tickets
Please select that you have a Printed Free Return Ticket at checkout. Ensure you bring both your Printed Free Return Ticket and e-ticket confirmations when visiting. Any guests who arrive without their Free Return Ticket will be charged for full price tickets at the gate.
Please check the expiry date on your printed Free Return Ticket.
Adventure Theme Park rides are charged extra in all cases.
Summer Free Return Tickets are valid on any open day, except Bank Holidays, until 6th November 2020. They are not valid for the Firework Festival.
For a full list of opening times, please see our Opening Times Page.
Free Return Ticket holders must surrender their ticket upon redemption. Please note photocopies/photos of the Free Return Ticket will not be accepted.
Change of vehicle
The ticket is not transferable so if you have changed your vehicle from the one recorded on the ticket, you MUST bring proof of this vehicle with you i.e.: insurance document or V5. You will also need similar evidence for the new vehicle. We will also require Photo ID.
Thousands of Free Return Codes are issued and used every year without any problems whatsoever.
Please visit our Free Return FAQs using the button below to find out more information. If you have any further questions, please contact us using the Contact Form and we will be only too pleased to assist.