FREE RETURN VISITS
WMSP FREE RETURN VISIT OFFER
Guests booking tickets on the WMSP website are entitled to a Free Return Visit, within 6 months from the date of their visit. Instructions on how to book your Free Return are provided by email after your visit date; this email is sent within 24 hours after visit. Please check your junk mail folders as sometimes our emails can fall in there.
Visit our bookings page and select ‘I already have a ticket’, then choose the option to book your free return visit.
Use the barcode numbers on each of your original admission tickets and input this 14-digit code for each guest when prompted before confirming your booking.
Only barcodes for admission for paid guests will be valid; under 3’s can still be added to bookings but do not have a free return barcode. If you require a free essential companion ticket, please click here for more information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Return Codes will not be valid during any school holiday dates, during any special events or evening events, nor on any Bank Holiday dates. Free Return Codes would not be valid on the following dates: 23rd December 2023 – 7th January 2024, 10th – 18th February 2024, 23rd March – 7th April, 4th – 6th May, 25th May – 2nd June, 19th July – 1st September.
- A Free Return Code is only sent when guests book online in advance. Guests who arrive without pre-booked tickets will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit.
- Free Returns are valid for Admission only for the same number as paid for guests on your original online tickets and do not include any extras or wristbands.
- Groups/Excursions and School bookings do not include a free return.
- Free Return Codes are valid for 6 months from the date of your first visit and no extensions will be considered.
- Free Return Codes will not be issued to guests who have purchased a Combi Ticket, Spooky Spectacular Moonlight ticket, Safari Skating Only ticket or Twilight Santa ticket.
- Upgrade fees apply to see Santa on valid days during our Santa Safari event.
- Free Returns cannot be used for special events or evening only tickets/events (Twilight Safari, Spooky Moonlight, Safari Skating).
- If you received a complimentary visit from us, you will not receive a Free Return Code.
- Guests using Tesco Vouchers will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit.
We now ask all guests to give their vehicle registration number when booking. You will need to return in the same vehicle in order to gain free entry. If the registration does not match, the full price will need to be paid on the gate.
West Midland Safari Park reserves the right to amend or alter the conditions of issue associated with the Free Return Visit offer, or to withdraw the promotion entirely, without any prior notification.
Similarly, should West Midland Safari Park suspect that a Free Return Ticket has been wrongly or falsely amended or altered in any way to gain free admission unlawfully, the ticket will not be accepted and free admission not be granted.
Terms of entry when using a printed Free Return Ticket
Guests who still have printed Free Return Ticket (last given out in March 2020) can gain free entry in the car with the recorded registration, and the number of paying occupants shown on the ticket, as per the dates specified on the ticket.
Booking online is essential – www.wmsp.co.uk/tickets
Please select that you have a Printed Free Return Ticket at checkout. Ensure you bring both your Printed Free Return Ticket and e-ticket confirmations when visiting. Any guests who arrive without their Free Return Ticket will be charged for full price tickets at the gate.
Please check the expiry date on your printed Free Return Ticket.
Adventure Theme Park rides are charged extra in all cases.
Summer Free Return Tickets are valid on any open day, except Bank Holidays, until 6th November 2020. They are not valid for the Firework Festival.
For a full list of opening times, please see our Opening Times Page.
Free Return Ticket holders must surrender their ticket upon redemption. Please note photocopies/photos of the Free Return Ticket will not be accepted.
Change of vehicle
The ticket is not transferable so if you have changed your vehicle from the one recorded on the ticket, you MUST bring proof of this vehicle with you i.e.: insurance document or V5. You will also need similar evidence for the new vehicle. We will also require Photo ID.
Thousands of Free Return Codes are issued and used every year without any problems whatsoever.
Please visit our Free Return FAQs using the button below to find out more information. If you have any further questions, please contact us using the Contact Form and we will be only too pleased to assist.