FREE RETURN VISITS
Free Return Visits – Important Information
Guests booking tickets on the WMSP website for visits from 1st October 2020 will receive a Free Return Code which is valid for 6 months from the date of their visit. Guests who booked for visits before this will receive a Free Return Code valid until 6th November 2020.
- Free Return Codes will not be valid during any school holiday dates, during our Firework Festival Weekend, nor on any Bank Holiday dates.
- A Free Return Code is only sent when guests book online in advance. Guests who arrive without pre-booked tickets will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit.
- A Free Return Code will not be sent to guests visiting while we are partially open, with just the Safari Drive-through available.
- Guests will not be entitled to a Free Return Visit if using any amount of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to purchase tickets, or when purchasing tickets to special events.
- Free Return Codes would not be valid on the following dates: 29th May – 6th Jun 2021, 17th Jul – 31st Aug 2021, 23rd – 31st October 2021 and 18th December 2021 – 2nd January 2022.
- Free Return Codes are not valid for any special events.
- Upgrade fees apply to see Santa on valid days during our Santa Safari event.
We now ask all guests to give their vehicle registration number when booking. You will need to return in the same vehicle in order to gain free entry. If the registration does not match, the full price will need to be paid on the gate.
Terms of entry when using a printed Free Return Ticket
Guests who still have printed Free Return Ticket (last given out in March 2020) can gain free entry in the car with the recorded registration, and the number of paying occupants shown on the ticket, as per the dates specified on the ticket.
Booking online is essential – www.wmsp.co.uk/tickets
Please select that you have a Printed Free Return Ticket at checkout. Ensure you bring both your Printed Free Return Ticket and e-ticket confirmations when visiting. Any guests who arrive without their Free Return Ticket will be charged for full price tickets at the gate.
Please check the expiry date on your printed Free Return Ticket.
Adventure Theme Park rides are charged extra in all cases.
Summer Free Return Tickets are valid on any open day, except Bank Holidays, until 6th November 2020. They are not valid for the Firework Festival.
For a full list of opening times, please see our Opening Times Page.
Free Return Ticket holders must surrender their ticket upon redemption. Please note photocopies/photos of the Free Return Ticket will not be accepted.
Change of vehicle
The ticket is not transferable so if you have changed your vehicle from the one recorded on the ticket, you MUST bring proof of this vehicle with you i.e.: insurance document or V5. You will also need similar evidence for the new vehicle. We will also require Photo ID.
Thousands of Free Return Codes are issued and used every year without any problems whatsoever.
Please visit our Free Return FAQs using the button below to find out more information. If you have any further questions, please contact us using the Contact Form and we will be only too pleased to assist.