If you are planning to visit West Midland Safari Park in a group size of 10 or more in a coach or minibus then this is the perfect ticket for you!
GROUP PRICES – SAVE OVER 40% – Available for groups of 10 or more paying people arriving by coach or minibus.
For further information on discounted rates for special events and dining options please Contact us
Adult Admission – £13.50 (16+yrs)
Child Admission – £12.50 (3-15yrs)
Concession Admission – £13.00 (Student or Senior)
Under 3’s Admission – FREE
Organiser Admission – FREE
Please Note: Discounted organised group prices are only available to 10 or more paying people arriving by minibus or coach, and do not include a Free Return Ticket. Theme Park rides charged extra. For full details of opening times and seasons, see our Opening Times & Prices. Concession admission applies to senior citizens, students (with valid student ID). We will admit a carer free of charge when a guest with disabilities purchases a full price adult or child ticket. Please bring proof of blue badge, PIP or DLA on the day of your visit.
Adult Admission & Rides – £25.00 (16+yrs)
Child Admission & Rides – £22.00 (3-15yrs)
Concession Admission & Rides – £23.50 (Student and Senior)
Please Note: Discounted organised group prices are only available to 10 or more paying people arriving by minibus or coach, and do not include a Free Return Ticket. For full details of opening times and seasons, see our Opening Times & Prices page.
- Safari Drive-Through – Lions, tigers, elephants, rhino, giraffe and much more!
- Discovery Trail – Penguin Cove, Sea Lion Show, Lorikeet Landing, Reptile World, Twilight Cave, Creepy Crawlies, Aquarium
- Ice Age – Wander through a rumbling volcano and meet the unusual creatures from thousands of years ago, including a family of mammoths!
- Land of the Living Dinosaurs – 38 animatronic dinosaurs, dino dig and more!
- African Village – Hippo Lakes, Meerkat Mayhem, Lemur Woods
- Daily feeds, talks and animal encounters
A wide range of fun guided tours and hands-on encounters are available. Check out our Discovery Sessions, Safari Rangers and Walking Safaris for more details. Discounted group catering and goody bags are available too!
Choose from our fantastic range of extras below. Availability may be limited, please check our opening times or contact us via the details below for further information.
- Creature Feature – A hands-on session where children can meet some of our smaller, friendly animals – £40.00/30 mins, max 35 people
- Discovery Sessions – 45-minute hands-on topic-based sessions – £50.00 per session, max 35 people
- Walking Safari – An interactive, guided tour of one of our walk-through areas – £35.00, max 20 people
- Safari Bus Tour – An experienced ranger will drive you around the Safari – £80.00 per minibus (up to 14 passengers)
- Meerkat, penguin or lorikeet feed – From £1.50 per pot
- Deer and goat feed – £4.00 per box
- Group Goody Bags – £3.00 each
- Guidebooks – From £3.50 – £5.00
- Face Painter – £35.00 / 10 children
- Group Catering:
- Ice Cream – £1.70 each
- Hot Lunch – Currently unavailable
- Packed Lunch – £6.50/adult, £5.50/child
- Meal Voucher – £7.50/adult, £6.00/child
- Afternoon Tea – Currently unavailable
Please Note: Added extras must be booked in advance and are subject to availability and T&C’s. Catering must be booked at least 7 days in advance with a deposit.
HOW TO BOOK
Contact us for further information or to make a provisional booking and a member of the Booking Team will respond to your enquiry.
Phone the Booking Team directly on 01299 400700
Payment on the day by cash, company cheque or card.