SATURDAY 4th & SUNDAY 5th NOVEMBER 2017
Spectacular fireworks and bonfire, late-night rides and themed music to bring the party alive! Plus! Land of the Living Dinosaurs, Mark O’Shea’s Reptile World, Twilight Cave, SeaQuarium, Creepy Crawlies, a Sea lion Show and a delicious range of refreshments!
On the night prices:
Admission (everyone aged 3 years +) – £15 per person
Adult wristband (aged 16+) – £14 per person.
Child Wristband (aged up to 15 years) – £11 per person.
|Saturday 4th Nov||Sunday 5th Nov|
|Gates and Rides Open||1.00pm||1.00pm|
|Park and Rides Close||9.30pm||9.30pm|
Want to celebrate the night in style and feel like a VIP?
Take a look at our Firework Festival Premier event now!
Some tips for your day…
- Arrive early! Get here early to make the most of your day!
- Leave late! Stick around after the firework display – head back into the Park to enjoy late night rides and Discovery Trail exhibits! Lots to see and do – plus avoid some of the exiting traffic.
- Pre-booking is essential! BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment.
- Enjoy - we look forward to seeing you!
Tickets may also be purchased from main reception.
Enquiries Hotline: 01299 400700.
- The Safari Drive-through will be closed.
- Lemur woods closes at 4.00pm.
- African village closes at 5.30pm.
- Timings are approximate and subject to change.
- Rides in the Adventure Theme Park are charged extra. Height restrictions apply.
- Ride wristbands can be purchased separately on site during the event.