VIP TOUR EXPERIENCE
Our VIP Tours are a unique treat for anyone who is an animal lover and would like to see a little of what goes on behind the scenes. You may like to choose one for yourself or they make the perfect and unusual gift!
Accompanied by a personal safari guide, you and your party will get the chance to travel through the reserves in an authentic safari vehicle before we open to the general public. Your guide will give you fascinating facts and an insight into everyday life for the keepers and animals. You will be able to get up close and personal to our rhinos, giraffes, sea lions and even some of our new arrivals. There will be photographic opportunities so that you will have the perfect memento to remind you of your special day.
This fantastic package also includes the following: animal food and guide book, wristband for the rides in the Adventure Theme Park, in addition to a mid-morning snack and drink, followed later by lunch in Dino Diner. There are some areas where your guide will take pictures for you, as a special souvenir, we will put these pictures onto your very own CD, available for you to take away on the day.
- 8.45am – Arrive at WMSP main drive where you will be greeted by your Safari Guide. You will park in the main car park and then embark in our special Safari Warden vehicle.
- 9.00am – First stop Asian Rhino House. This is the time of day that their house is being cleaned out so you will be able to meet the Rhino keepers and some of their charges.
- 9.15am – A photo opportunity with one of our giraffes. You will be able to get up very close and feed some bananas to one.
- 9.25am – Meet the White Rhinos.
- 9.30am – Head off into the Safari Drive-through for a special tour before the Park opens to visitors. You will get the chance to go off-road and see any new arrivals from the safety of the vehicle. You may get the chance to go behind the scenes into one of our carnivore sections and help to release them into the Safari.
- 10.00am – Now the park is open and you will be the first to drive around. The dholes, dogs, lions and cheetah will all be coming out of their houses and some of them may be having their chunks of meat.
- 11.00am – Stop at Dino Diner for a hot drink and a cake.
- 11.30am – Meet our sea lions. You will watch their training session and have your photo taken.
- 12.00pm – Have a guided tour around Mark O’Shea’s Reptile World and the SeaQuarium, then see our Humboldt penguins in Penguin Cove.
- 12.40pm – A chance to see the bats and owl-monkeys in the Twilight Cave.
- 1.00pm – Wander to our Lemur Wood and African Village.
- 1.30pm – Lunch in the Dino Diner.
- 2.15pm – The rest of the day is yours to explore as you wish. You can use your VIP wristbands to have unlimited rides in the Adventure Theme Park, browse through the gift shops or even take another tour around the Safari Drive-through in your own car. Our VIP Guide will arrange a time to meet you with your souvenir photos for you to take home.
Only £175 per person!
Book exclusive use of the whole jeep for only £875 (seats up to six people)
Free Return Ticket is included, allowing you to visit the Park again any time before the end of the current season.
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum two people per booking. Minimum age for participants is 6 years. Children aged 6-16 years must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.