• Did you know, there are five species of rhino (two in Africa, three in Asia). Two of the five species have fewer than 80 individuals left in the wild…
• All rhinos are under threat because of poaching and habitat loss – poaching has reached crisis point and rhino habitat is shrinking.
• Conservation efforts are making a positive difference but need to continue!
• All the funds raised from this week will go to Save the Rhino International. We aim to help two of their many projects: Save the Rhino Trust for black rhino and the Sumatran Rhino Sanctuary for breeding Sumatran rhino. Both of these species face extinction in the wild…
WIN A ‘MONEY-CAN’T-BUY’ RHINO EXPERIENCE…
As a thank you, in return for your help, every person who donates at least £5.00 on our JustGiving Page will be entered into a prize draw where the lucky winner will receive an amazing, exclusive experience! Visit our page – Click Here.
SAVE THE RHINO EVENING…
On 30th May, there will be a special talk in our Safari Academy from a speaker from Save the Rhino International (SRI). After the talk, guests will be taken in small groups to the Indian Rhino House to meet our lovely Indian rhinos!
• £40.00 pp for the talk & tour
• £5.00 pp for the talk ONLY
To book your place, Click Here.
• Visit our Rhino Information Station to see fascinating rhino artefacts, learn interesting facts and find out more about how we can help save these amazing creatures in the wild.
• At 2.00pm every day, you can Meet A Keeper at the Rhino Information Station to learn even more about the rhinos we have here at the Park and have a chance to ask any questions. Learn a rhino fact to earn a special Rhino Ranger medal!
• Enter our Facebook competition – take a picture next to our rhino photo point to be entered into a prize draw to win a family Annual Pass!
TICKETS ALSO INCLUDE:
- Four-mile Safari – see our youngest rhino, Granville, born in September 2018!
- Land of the Living Dinosaurs
- Ice Age
- Boj’s Giggly Park
- Discovery Trail
- Penguin Cove
- Sea Lion Show
- Twilight Cave
- Creepy Crawlies
- Friendly Animal Encounters
- Reptile House
- Hippo Lakes
- African Village
- Meerkat Mayhem
- Lemur Woods
Our Adventure Theme Park will also be open – rides are charged extra.