SEA LION & PENGUIN KEEPER FOR THE DAY
This experience allows you to get up close with our Humboldt penguins and Californian sea lions.
Spend your day with our Discovery Trail Keepers helping them with feeds, shows and enrichment.
Your day will begin with meeting our penguins; you will help the keepers tidy their enclosure as well as help the Keepers put out the penguins enrichment activities.
Next you will move on to the Sea Lion Theatre where you will be able to watch a training session and be introduced to the audience of the Sea Lion Show as a special guest. There are some areas where your Keeper will take photos these will be put onto a disk for you, available for you to take away on the day. This will be followed by a complimentary lunch in Dino Diner.
Included in the package is a certificate to say you have been a keeper for the day, a guide book and a CD of photos as well as a VIP wristband for unlimited use of the rides.
- 9.30am – Arrive at WMSP main drive where you will be greeted by one of our Keepers. You will park in the main car park and then will accompany the Keeper to our Discovery Trail.
- 9.35am – First stop will be at Penguin Cove where you will meet the penguins, help to rake the sand, clean the glass and put out the enrichment for the penguins.
- 11.00am – Time for a quick break for a well-deserved cup of tea!
- 11.15am – Prepare the penguin feeds.
- 11.30am – Clean out the penguin house and pools.
- 12.30pm – Now it’s time to help the Keeper present the Penguin Encounter.
- 1.00pm – Get ready for the Sea Lion Show and watch a training session.
- 1.30pm – Watch the Sea Lion Show, where you will be introduced to the audience as our special VIP guest.
- 2.00pm – Time for lunch in Dino Diner.
- 2.30pm – The rest of the day is yours to explore as you wish. You can use your VIP wristbands to have unlimited rides in the Adventure Theme Park, browse through the gift shops or take a tour around the Safari Drive-through in your own car.
When you are ready to go home, call in at the main reception where your photographic disc will be waiting for you.
Only £150 per person!
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for participants is 16 years. Only one person per day.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.