Get 30% off Admission and 50% off Ride Wristbands!
Tickets also include A FREE RETURN TICKET.
Thanks for being a loyal visitor to West Midland Safari Park!
Use the unique code sent to you in the post to get our BIGGEST discounts off admission tickets and ride wristbands!
LOYALTY VOUCHER T&Cs
The below terms and conditions apply to the February 2020 loyalty mailer and are in accordance with the West Midland Safari Park’s general terms and conditions which can be found at: www.wmsp.co.uk/terms-conditions/
- Your unique code can be used to save 30% on standard admission prices and 50% on standard ride wristbands prices, to use in the Adventure Theme Park.
- Your code must be used to purchase tickets online only, via the link above.
- Due to the closures during the pandemic, the expiry date for this code and the discounts associated have been extended to visits on or before 6th November 2020.
- 2020 ‘Admission Only’ ticket prices with loyalty voucher:
- Adult: £16.80 (a saving of £7.20)
- Child (3-15yrs): £14.00 (a saving of £6.00)
- Concession (Student/Senior): £15.40 (a saving of £6.60)
- 2020 combined ‘Admission and Wristband’ ticket prices with loyalty voucher:
- Adult: £24.05 (a saving of £14.45)
- Child (3-15yrs): £20.25 (a saving of £12.25)
- Concession (Student/Senior): £22.15 (a saving of £13.35)
- Children under 3 gain free admission only.
- A ‘Little Penguin’ wristband can be purchased for children measuring 0.8m – 1.0m in height. This must be purchased on the day of your visit, at the wristband office located at the Adventure Theme Park. To receive a 50% discount on Little Penguin wristbands, simply present your loyalty eTicket, and a 50% discount will be applied before payment is made. There are 7 rides available within the ‘Little Penguin’ wristband category, two of which requires accompaniment by a paying adult.
- Height restrictions apply on Adventure Theme Park rides.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Each code is valid for one transaction only. Once used to purchase any number of e-Tickets, the code will no longer be valid.
It is important the data we hold is accurate. If you wish to update your information or do not wish to receive further correspondence from the Park you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address: Data Privacy Team, West Midland Safari Park, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 1LF.