LION HOUSE TOUR
This experience provides an exclusive tour behind the scenes of our African Lion House.
You will journey to Realm of the Lions, where you will have a private tour of the newly built state-of-the-art Lion House and meet our pride of African lions.
You will also have the opportunity to feed our lions, and to meet with our highly experienced Carnivore Keepers, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Accompanied by a personal Safari Guide you and your party will enjoy an exclusive look behind the scenes at one of Europe’s best lion house structures. Your guide will give you fascinating facts about the animals, and there will be photographic opportunities so that you will have the perfect memento to remind you of your special experience.
The fantastic package also includes entrance to the Safari Drive-Through, Discovery Trail and African Village, as well as animal food, a guidebook, and a mid morning snack and drink in Dino Diner. Photographs will be taken throughout the experience, and we will put these pictures onto your very own CD, available for you to take away on the day. In addition, you will be provided with a Free Return Ticket, enabling you to visit the Park again during the same season.
- 9.20 a.m. – Arrive at WMSP main drive and pull over on the left hand side. Please remain in your vehicle and you will be greeted by your Safari Guide. You will park in the main car park and then embark in our special Safari vehicle.
- 9.40 a.m. – Arrive with your safari guide at our African Lion House, where you will be met by our experienced Carnivore Keepers. You will see the lions in their 24-hour access outdoor compound, and have an opportunity to feed some of the lions in their house. Then you will help the keepers to release the lions into the reserve for their feed. Finally, you will return to your Safari vehicle with your Guide and you will be taken into the reserve to see the lions feeding. Your Safari Guide will take photographs, which we will put on a disc for you to take home.
- 10.30 a.m. – Your guide will take you to Dino Diner for a hot drink and a snack.
- 11.00 a.m. – You are now free to spend the rest of the day at your leisure in the Safari Drive-Through, Discovery Trail and African Village.
- When you are ready to go home, call in at the main reception where your photographic disc and Free Return Ticket will be waiting for you.
£150.00 per person.
A Free Return Ticke is included, allowing you to visit the Park again any time before the end of the current season.
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings must be made in advance and can only be done on a Thursday or Sunday.
PLEASE NOTE: The experience is not suitable for children under the age of six. All children aged 6-16 should be accompanied by a full paying adult.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.