LEMUR & MEERKAT KEEPER FOR THE DAY
This fantastic experience will enable you to meet, feed and generally care for our starts in the African Village, an unforgettably close encounter with these friendly little creatures.
You may like to purchase the experience for yourself or treat a loved one to an unusual gift!
Your day will begin with meeting our Keepers and heading down to the African Village where you will spend the morning caring for the meerkats and lemurs including morning routines husbandry and feeding. You will also help the Keepers and star in a lemur encounter and have a photo opportunity. There are some areas where your guide will take pictures for you, as a special souvenir, we will put these pictures onto your very own CD, available for you to take away on the day.
You will also receive a certificate to say that you have been a Keeper for the Day and a guide book. Complimentary lunch will then be provided in our Dino Diner where you will be given a chance to relax after your busy morning. Finally the afternoon will be your own; you can make use of your VIP wristband which provides you with unlimited use of the rides or browse round our selection of gift shops at your leisure. You also have the option of visiting the Safari Drive-through in your own vehicle if you wish.
- 8.45am – Arrive at WMSP main drive where you will be greeted by your Keeper. You will park in the main car park and then embark in one of our special Safari Vehicles and make your way to the African Village.
- 9.00am – First stop will be at our Meerkat House. This is the time of day that the meerkats are still in their house so you will be able to meet them and help with morning routines, husbandry and feeds.
- 10.00am – Time to meet the lemurs, give them their breakfast and let them out into their fantastic woodland exhibit.
- 10.30am – Now it is time to clean out the Lemur House, remove the muck and replace all the bedding so we hope you are prepared for hard work!
- 11.30am – Go out into the Lemur Woods and help to clean the area and also will get a chance to watch the lemurs going about their daily activities. You will help to feed the goats and sheep in the African Village too.
- 1.00pm – Join the Keeper to help present the lemur encounter and give them a snack for their lunch, including a photo opportunity.
- 1.30pm – Lunch in Dino Diner. One of the Keepers will join you for lunch and will be able to tell you about the other animals at the Park as well.
- 2.30pm – The rest of the day is yours to explore as you wish. You can use your VIP wristbands to have unlimited rides in the Adventure Theme Park, browse through the gift shops or even take a tour around the Safari Drive-Through in your own car.
When you are ready to go home, call in at the main reception where your photographic disc will be waiting for you.
Only £150 per person!
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for participants is 16 years. Only one person per day.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.