Our lemur experience is a unique treat for anyone. You may like to choose one for yourself or they make the perfect unusual gift!
The experience gives you the chance to meet and participate in the feeding of our lemurs in the largest Lemur Woods in the UK.
Our Safari Park photographer will be on site to take a picture as a special memento of your experience. You will receive a certificate and a lemur fact sheet too! These will be available to collect from the Experiences Kiosk situated by the entrance to The Plaza.
- Arrive at the Park before 11:30am (Admission price not included in experience).
- Arrive at the Lemur Woods entrance at 11:50am where you will be met by one of our Lemur Keepers.
- The experience gives you the chance to meet and participate in the feeding of our lemurs at 12pm in the Lemur Woods.
Our Safari Park photographer will take a picture which will be available to collect at the end of the day from the Experiences Kiosk situated by the entrance to Lost City Plaza, along with your certificate and lemur fact sheet.
Only £40 per person!
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for participants is 12 years. Children aged 12-16 years must be accompanied by an adult to watch from the path. Admission and ride wristbands are NOT included in the Lemur Experience.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.