JUNIOR KEEPER FOR THE DAY
Now the kids can be a Keeper for the Day too!
Young keepers will get to meet our Asian rhinos, lorikeets, meerkats and lemurs as well as experiencing tours around the Reptile House and Safari Drive-through.
This experience is suitable for children between the ages of 12-15 years.
Junior keepers will get to learn about how we care for some of the animals around the Park. The young keepers will get to meet our Asian rhinos, lorikeets, meerkats and lemurs as well as tours around the Reptile House and Safari Drive-through. They’ll spend the morning experiencing the life of a Keeper and the duties this entails! Your Keeper will take photos throughout the day so that you will have a keepsake of the experience.
As well as entrance to the Safari Drive-through, Discovery Trail and African Village, included in the package is a certificate to say that you have been a Keeper for the Day, a guide book, a box of animal food and a photo CD as well as a VIP wristband for unlimited use of the rides. Participants will also get a snack and lunch in our Dino Diner. You will also be provided with a Free Return Ticket, enabling you to visit the park again during the same season.
- 9am – Arrive at WMSP. You will be met by your VIP guide and will have rules for the experience explained.
- 9:10am – First stop of the day is the Asian rhino house. Here you will help to weigh the feeds, feed the rhinos, help with some cleaning and sweeping and watch the training.
- 10:10am – Next is to Lemur Woods and the African village. In our lemur enclosure, help to weigh the feeds, let out the lemurs and clean the night pens. Then over to see the meerkats where you will clean the glass and help to feed them. Finally out into the Lemur Wood to spot the lemurs.
- 11:35am – A short toilet break and snack and drink at Dino Diner.
- 11:50am – A walk around Mark O’Shea’s Reptile World to learn about some of our reptiles.
- 12:00pm – Then on to Lorikeet Landing to help put out some fruit on skewers and get some photos feeding the lorikeets.
- 12:15pm – Back into one of our safari jeeps for a tour around the Safari Drive-through to see some of the animals.
- 13:30pm – Lunch in Dino Diner.
- 14:00pm – Time to meet back with your parents or guardians. You now have the rest of the day to spend as you like. You can use your VIP wristbands to have unlimited rides in the Adventure Theme Park, browse through the gift shops or even take another tour around the Safari Drive-Through in your own car.
Don’t forget to call in at Reception to pick up your photo disc before you leave.
Only £150 per person!
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Suitable for children between the ages of 12-15 years. Maximum two children per day. Available seven days a week, subject to availability.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.