Our giraffe feeding experience is an exclusive opportunity to come face-to-face with our herd and participate in their morning feed before the Park is open to the general public.
You may like to purchase the encounter for your own enjoyment or treat a loved one to the experience as an unusual gift!
Throughout your 30 minute encounter you will be accompanied by a personal Safari Guide who will teach you fascinating facts about the giraffes and answer any questions you may have. There will also be numerous photographic opportunities to provide you with the perfect memento of your encounter.
The fantastic package also includes Admission to the Park with access to the Safari Drive-Through and walk-through Discovery Trail, including animal food, guidebook and mid morning snack and drink at Dino Diner. We will take pictures for you and put them on your very own CD as a special souvenir for you to take away on the day.
- 9.15am – Arrive at WMSP main drive where you will be greeted by your Safari Guide. You will park in the main car park and then embark on our special Safari Warden vehicle.
- 9.25am – Arrive at the giraffe house, where you will be met by one of our experienced Ungulate Keepers. You will get a chance to meet the giraffes and help to feed them. Your Safari Guide will take photographs, which we will put on a disc for you to take home.
- 10.00am – Your guide will take you to Dino Diner for a hot drink and a snack.
- 10.30am – You are now free to explore the rest of the park at your own leisure. This includes the Safari Drive-Through, Discovery Trail and Sea Lion shows. There are also the Friendly Animal Encounters and Reptile Talks that take place in the Discovery Trail daily.
When you are ready to go home, call in at the main reception where your photographic disc will be waiting for you.
Only £95 per person!
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email email@example.com
Free Return Ticket is included, allowing you to visit the Park again any time before the end of the current season.
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for participants is 6 years. Children aged 6-16 years must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.