Our Cheetah Feeding experience is a unique treat for anyone.
The experience gives you the chance to meet and participate in the feeding of our cheetahs before the park is open to the general public. You will be driven in a Safari vehicle to the Cheetah Plains where your encounter will begin. You will then have the opportunity to meet with our highly experienced Carnivore Keepers who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Accompanied by a personal Safari Guide you and your party will have a thirty minute encounter with the cheetahs and get the opportunity to feed them. Your guide will give you fascinating facts about the cheetahs and there will be photographic opportunities so that you will have the perfect memento to remind you of your special experience.
The fantastic package also includes entrance to the Safari Drive-Through and Discovery Trail, animal food, guidebook and a mid morning snack and drink in the Dino Diner. We will take pictures for you, as a special souvenir, and will put these pictures onto your very own CD, available for you to take away on the day.
- 9.15am – Arrive at WMSP main drive where you will be greeted by your Safari Guide. You will park in the main car park and then embark in our special Safari Warden vehicle.
- 9.25am – Arrive at Cheetah Plains where you will be met by our experienced Carnivore Keepers. You will meet the cheetahs and help to feed them. Your Safari Guide will take photographs, which we will be put on a disc for you to take home.
- 10.00am – Your guide will take you to the Dino Diner for a hot drink and a snack.
- 10.30am – You will now be free to explore the rest of the park at your own leisure. This includes the Safari Drive-Through, Discovery Trail and African Village. There are also the various talks and shows that take place throughout the day.
When you are ready to go home, call in at the main reception where your photographic disc will be waiting for you.
Only £95 per person!
Free Return Ticket is included, allowing you to visit the Park again any time before the end of the current season.
Cheetah feeds are only available on weekends.
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for participants is 6 years. Children aged 6-16 years must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.