ASIAN RHINO KEEPER FOR THE DAY
A fantastic experience where you will meet, feed and generally care for our three magnificent Asian rhino.
An unforgettably close encounter with these armoured giants! You may like to purchase the experience for yourself or treat a loved one to an unusual gift.
Your day will begin with an exclusive tour around the Asian Rhino House.
You will be able to meet the rhinos and help with morning routines, feeds, and training sessions. You will also go out on patrol with the Keepers and be able to see other animals on the Asiatic section. There are some areas where your Guide will take pictures for you which will be put onto your very own CD, available for you to take away on the day. You will also receive a guidebook and a certificate to say that you have been a Keeper for the Day.
Complimentary lunch will then be provided in our Dino Diner, where you will be given a chance to relax after your busy morning. Finally the afternoon will be your own; you can make use of your VIP wristband which provides you with unlimited use of the rides or browse round our selection of gift shops at your leisure. You also have the option of revisiting the Safari Drive-Through in your own vehicle if you wish.
- 8:45am. – Arrive at WMSP on the main drive pulling over on the left hand side where you will be greeted by the rhino Keeper. Please remain in your car at all times. You will park in the main car park and then embark in one of our Safari vehicles.
- 9.00 a.m. – First stop is the Asian Rhino House. This is the time of day that the rhinos are still in their house so you will be able to meet the rhinos and help with morning routines, feeds and training sessions.
- 9.30 a.m. – A photo opportunity with the rhinos will also take place. You will be able to get up very close and feed some bananas to the rhinos ‘Rap, Sunanda and Seto’.
- 10.00 a.m. – Time for the rhinos to go into the Safari. You will help prepare the paddocks and put out the feed and release the rhinos, all under guidance of the Keepers.
- 10.30 a.m. – Now it is time to clean out the Rhino House, remove the muck and turn the bark so we hope you are prepared for hard work!
- 12.00 p.m. – You will go out on patrol with the Keepers and be able to see the other animals on the Asiatic section and there will be time to collect some browse for the rhinos too.
- 1.30 p.m. – Lunch in Dino Diner. One of the Keepers will join you for lunch and will be able to tell you about the other animals at the Park too. The Keeper will also give you a guide book.
- 2.30 p.m. – The rest of the day is yours to explore as you wish. You can use your VIP wristbands to have unlimited rides in the Adventure Theme Park, browse through the gift shops or even take a tour around the Safari Drive-Through in your own car.
When you are ready to go home, call in at the main reception where your photographic disc will be waiting for you.
Only £150 per person!
Speak to our Experiences Team regarding what dates and times are available.
- Phone the Experiences Team directly on 01299 406461
- Email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for participants is 16 years. Only one person per day.
VIP Experiences can either be booked for a specific date or on an open-dated basis valid for the season. Whilst we will always try to accommodate changes in date, this is subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Once an experience has been purchased refunds will not be considered.